...hey all...I've never actually used this blog to publish my thoughts or anything like that, but I now realize that sometimes I have things to say...or rant about...so I'm gonna start today with the top ten things that bug me (in no particular order)
10. People that aren't ashamed of being an American......I grew up and have lived my relatively short life (26 years) being proud of my country. But in the past 6 years or so, the shit has kept piling on and there is only so much someone can take before their patriotism escapes them. There was a time when I believed that the American government did more good than harm, and while it may be that this was simply caused by my naivety, I would like to think that it was the truth. These days I just get depressed when I think of what my country stands for and that by working and living here, I am supporting those very things that I abhor......anyways, lets move on
9. "Brevity"....Brevity is a single panel comic that runs in I'm sure various papers all over the country, and I have to say, it is definitely the most insipid comic creation ever...just not funny! I recently say a whole book devoted to this little waste of space at Borders and nearly shat myself...as far as I'm concerned there will never be a single panel comic strip better than The Far Side...and that is that
8. People who drive like they're that only people on the road...idiots raised by stupid parents, led to believe they live in some world that cares a damn about them...nuff said
7. People who don't appreciate those who try to help them...Here I am thinking particularly about teenagers...I work in a middle school and am constantly bugged by the little shits who hate you because you care...
6. Most Popular rock...I'm looking at you Good Charlotte and Fallout Boy
5. People who treat servers in restaurants like scum...get a clue people , your server is just like you, and by the way this person is doing you a service by swallowing their pride and being nice to a dick like you...and by the way, an acceptable tip these days is between 18% and 20%
4. Christmas...oh I know you all don't like me now, but hear me out. I have no problem with the religious aspect, although I am not religious, and I love getting together with family. But what I really hate is the Christmas Corporation...and I think now you can agree with me again...I could go on but...no
3. Supermarket ads in my mailbox...does anyone actually look at those things?
2. Gas Prices...
1. And finally...ignorance...in all forms, perpetrated by anyone, anywhere, at anytime